Zurück   Nachrichten Forum | Infokrieg.TV > Medien gegen die Neue Weltordnung > Medienarchiv

Hinweise

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 28.01.2009, 22:50
lmet lmet ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Infokrieger

Standard

Die Homepage des Malers: leotanguma.com
Dort finden sich noch andere merkwürdige Murals.
Alt 28.01.2009, 23:19
muffl556
Gast

Standard

laut Alex Christopher hat er etwas zu verheimlichen...

Zitat:
AC: Well, I know they're here, because I have seen them alongside the Americans in the more sensitive areas of the airport. But, these paintings are most disturbing a very unusual. When I first tried to contact the artist and talk to him about these murals, he told me that he was given guidelines on what to paint and put in the murals. When I showed up in his studio, I asked to see the guidelines for the last two murals he was working on, he suddenly went "brain dead" and said "of course, there are no guidelines." It took myself and two other people over eight months to figure out all the symbology that is embodied in these murals. It turned out that some of these are "trigger" pictures, containing symbology designed to trigger altered personalities of people that have been groomed in MKULTRA type programs for specific tasks that they have been trained to do in terms of something connected with Satanic rituals and mind control. I had one woman that called my out of the blue one night, and she was really disturbed about some information. She told me many different things that later turned out to be known MKULTRA triggers. Also, almost every aspect of these murals contains symbols relating back to secret societies. When you get the overall view of what they are talking about in these things, it is very very scary. It goes back to the Biodiversity Treaty, getting rid of specific races of people, taking over the world and mind control.

There is one picture in which every plant turns out to be mind-altering or poisonous, and all the animals are Masonic symbols used in literature in every country in the world. It took a very long time to track all this stuff down and figure out what they're trying to say. The one way they tell stories is in pictures. It's right there in our face when you go into the airport. Most people look at them and say, "boy, those are crazy-looking pictures, what are they doing in this airport?
ausserdem:
Zitat:
AC: I think a lot of the people saw things that disturbed them so much that they would not talk about it. I know several people who worked on the project that managed to find their way down into the depths, probably close to the deep underground base, and saw things that scared them so badly they won't talk about it. I interviewed a few of the former employees on these construction crews that worked out there on these buildings that ended up buried, and they are afraid to talk. They say that everybody is real nervous about it, and they decided to tell some of the secrets that they knew, but they don't want anybody to know who they are. So, I can tell you that it is a very unusual and spooky type of place, and if you are a sensitive person you get nauseated as soon as you enter the perimeter of the airport. Especially when you go down underground. You become very nauseated and nervous. There is also so much electromagnetic flux in the area that if you get out on the open ground around the airport, you will "buzz".
Alt 18.02.2009, 04:27
einheri-limetree einheri-limetree ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Infokrieger

Beitrag Mehr dazu....

Hier ist etliches Material zum Denver Airport,wobei besseres englisch durchaus Voraussetzung ist für einige Abschnitte/Artikel,kenne nicht alles davon und hab auch nicht alles verstanden,aber durchaus brisante Informationen.Kein Wunder,das du ne Gänsehaut bekommst beim Denver Airport.

Übersicht,mehrere Autoren zum Denver Airport
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...enver.htm#menu

by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...l_denver01.htm

by Alex Christopher
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/br...%20Christopher

Bilder der Flughafen Murals
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._photogall.htm

Anzeigen
Alt 18.02.2009, 14:18
muffl556
Gast

Standard

apropos gänsehaut, diese netten tiere sind auch sehr interessant...

der mustang links stammt von diesem buchcover:

und rechts die statue liegt auf dem weg zum Denver Airport wie in einem der videos zu sehen ist mit leuchtend roten augen...

und jetzt das beste:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Jim%C3%A9nez_(sculptor)

Zitat:
He was killed on June 13, 2006, in his studio when a large piece, a mustang intended for Denver International Airport, fell on him severing an artery in his leg.
wtf?

ausserdem:

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html

Zitat:
And as I poked around I found some lovely, light reading entitled:
"Technology for the United States Navy and Marine Corps, 2000-2035
Becoming a 21st-Century Force"
Volume 9: Modeling and Simulation
3 Potential Failures and Disasters for DOD's M&S
Broad Observations: Intellectual and Technological Infrastructure
Complex Systems and the Need for Humility"
(Hey, I like reading this stuff..don't make faces. DOD stands for Department of Defense, of course. And what do I see but
..."The study's terms of reference (Appendix A) asked for an identification of "present and emerging technologies that relate to the full breadth of Navy and Marine Corps mission capabilities," with specific attention to "(1) information warfare, electronic warfare, and the use of surveillance assets;.........The study should review the overall architecture of models and simulation in the DoD (DoN, JCS, and OSD), the ability of the models to represent real world situations, and their merits as tools upon which to make technical and force composition decisions....This increased complexity means that it will be harder to design systems and to predict their behavior. Some might argue that in the engineering domain, modern design tools should overcome these difficulties. While there certainly have been impressive advances (e.g., in computer-aided design), there is a feeling with at least some members of the engineering community interviewed in the course of the study that they have nearly reached the limits of complexity that can be addressed with current tools and methods. Challenging examples that could lie beyond current approaches include future generation networks and very large scale integrated circuits. Indications of the difficulty of building complex engineering systems are givenby some of the well-known "disasters"-explosion of the Ariane missile, inability to build a next-generation air-traffic control system, outages in telephone and power systems, and even the problems with the baggage handling system at the Denver airport."
Alt 19.02.2009, 01:45
Ultim8 Ultim8 ist offline
Gesperrt

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von muffl556 Beitrag anzeigen
apropos gänsehaut, diese netten tiere sind auch sehr interessant...

der mustang links stammt von diesem buchcover:

und rechts die statue liegt auf dem weg zum Denver Airport wie in einem der videos zu sehen ist mit leuchtend roten augen...
Das Video erklärt die Symbolik des roten und blauen Reiters/Pferdes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdmmjM-FIZM
ab ca. 4:50 wirds deutlicher

Tja sehr traurig das neue Auschwitz, ehm Denver Airport
Antwort

Lesezeichen