Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 02.08.2008, 18:37
mr_self_destruct mr_self_destruct ist offline
Neuer Benutzer
Infokrieger

Standard English speakers!

Greetings!

I'm English but currently living in Germany. Sadly my German is basic and I feel rather disconnected from events here in Deutschland. So this is an attempt to make contact with German anti-NWO activists who don't mind communicating in English.

I'd be particularly interested in hearing from people in Nordrhein-Westfalen, as this is where I am based and I would be interested in becoming involved in activities here (flyering/filmmaking etc.)

As for myself, I'm a big follower of Alex Jones' work, the stuff that the Watson brothers write for propagandamatrix.com, the information YouTube member TheAntiTerrorist puts out, and some of David Icke's stuff (non-lizard related).

You can find my own YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBritDestruct

Cheers,

msd
Alt 02.08.2008, 18:58
overoNe overoNe ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Infokrieger

Standard

Welcome

I dont know if you have luck with your search for "activities".

The only "activitiy" that the most users practice, was to read and write some posts.

But if you have enough patience you will find some really brainy people here
Alt 02.08.2008, 19:20
R_F_I_D R_F_I_D ist offline
Gesperrt

Standard

Welcome to the german Infowar and have fun
Alt 02.08.2008, 19:24
Neuer Benutzer
Infokrieger

Standard

Hi,

Is there not a We Are Change Germany? Those are the kinds of activities I meant - educating the public and confronting politicians.
Anzeigen
Alt 02.08.2008, 19:32
Gesperrt

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von mr_self_destruct
Hi,

Is there not a We Are Change Germany? Those are the kinds of activities I meant - educating the public and confronting politicians.

I wish it would be but germans are still a little too lazy and spoilt to get out in the streets and confront the NWO Elite. Most of them like to watch soaps rather than getting out and giving the NWO a hard time. I grew up in the "lets get out and fight the police" --time ( 60ies and 70ies ) -- i dont say that this was the right way.

But now in our society most people feel very comfortable as long as they have everything and are doing good.

Lets built a " we are change " Germany
Alt 02.08.2008, 19:45
Erfahrener Benutzer
Infokrieger

Standard

Yes, but not in the same huge style like in the USA.

I think that the "german infowarriors" spent more time to inform theirselves indead to go on the street and educate the public or confronting some local politcans.
Alt 02.08.2008, 19:50
Erfahrener Benutzer
Infokrieger

Standard

Zitat:
I grew up in the "lets get out and fight the police" --time ( 60ies and 70ies ) Laughing -- i dont say that this was the right way.

Aber der Weg mit der meisten "ACTION" ^^
Alt 02.08.2008, 19:52
Neuer Benutzer
Infokrieger

Standard

Yeah, there should be a We Are Change Germany...taking the information we have to the public arena is really essential in this "infowar".

It would be good if someone could give me a summary of what's happening with the NWO here in Germany - I'm fully aware of what's going on in the US and my own country but my German language limitations mean I'm less well informed about what's happening here.

There are way less security restrictions and CCTV cameras etc. than in the UK but you have an ID card which very recently had an RFID chip added, I believe? And what about Merkel's connections with the NWO? How are the government using terrorism fearmongering to control the people? Sorry for the many questions but I am very aware I need to become better informed about the NWO in Deutschland.
Alt 02.08.2008, 19:52
Gesperrt

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von overoNe
Zitat:
I grew up in the "lets get out and fight the police" --time ( 60ies and 70ies ) Laughing -- i dont say that this was the right way.

Aber der Weg mit der meisten "ACTION" ^^
:P :P :P
Alt 02.08.2008, 20:29
Erfahrener Benutzer
Infokrieger

Standard

The NWO and Germany. Supported and Directed by ANGELA MERKEL...

Zitat:
Merkel's psyche, however, may be shaped more by the experience of growing up in Communist East Germany than it is by the collective sense of guilt and passivity many Germans carry because of their country's Nazi past. Bush said that he and Merkel spent a lot of time at the White House discussing her childhood. "There's something really refreshing to work with someone who understands first-hand what it means to be free," he told ARD. "Certainly Angela Merkel has gone from a society which was repressive, to a society which is open and free."

If the key to understanding Merkel's foreign policy ambitions lie in her childhood past, some answers might be found in Templin, a small town surrounded by forests and lakes, 70 km north of Berlin. Angela Merkel's family moved here from Hamburg, West Germany, when she was a toddler. Her father was a Lutheran pastor, and the family suffered some discrimination for their faith. Merkel did join the Communist Young Pioneers, as did most East German youth. Also like hundreds of thousands of other East Germans, she was approached by the Stasi secret police and asked to spy on her peers. Merkel refused. According to Stasi records, she claimed she was an "uncontrollable chatterbox" who couldn't keep secrets. But rejecting the Stasi demanded courage, regardless of the excuses. She in turn was seen as suspect and was spied on by her supposed friends.

It turns out the Stasi were correct to question Merkel's commitment to Communism. Although she initially shunned politics, Merkel joined the Democratic Awakening movement when the Communist regime was on the verge of collapse. She later joined the CDU and became a protege of chancellor Helmut Kohl, who brought her into his cabinet and thus helped launch her political career.
http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.c...=M1ARTM0012884

Here someother link about our currently chancellor:

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/ju...du1-j08.shtml+

I know its not so many but i had no more time...

Merkels best comment:

AND IF THE PEOPLE DECIDE AGAINST THAN THATS NOT A REASON TO STOP....

(the translation was not 100% but the sense was the same)

Lesezeichen